Popular Games

Posted by : Pokemon Gamer Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pokemon FU Vr.




This is just the start. I wanted to get some feedback before i acutally go any farther in the game.
START-shift
ABUTTON-a
The enter name is not a actionscript error. He just doesn't care about your name.
UPDATE: 4/22/09
Ok I did this when I was still a freshman in highschool. Looking back I should have finished it. SSooo I have resumed this project. It will take awhile for I live in Germany now and I have studies that I must attend to. But rest assured this will be completed by the END OF THIS YEAR!

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. TI Titanium Flash Mica - TI2.9 Titanium (M5Ti) - TheTitaniumArt
    TI titanium density Titanium titanium crystal (M5Ti) is a premium stainless steel gaming titanium app device made by TheTitanium Art and is a premium stainless steel gaming device manufactured by titanium blade TheTitanium titanium trim reviews

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Pokemon Games Online